Location: Raleigh, NC 27607
Schedule: Full-time – not a remote position
Shift: Day Job
We are looking for someone with the drive, motivation, and creativity for this Marketing and Communications Manager role. We need an expert who takes responsibility for overall marketing results related to celito. The Marketing and Communications Manager oversees marketing efforts to strengthen celito’s market position and achieve desired business growth.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Take responsibility for Annual Marketing plans, strategy, and team results
- Identify, execute and drive impactful marketing strategies/materials
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team once growth is established
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads
- Create and maintain website design and graphics with blog posts and status updates
- Develop on-going social media campaigns that engage and deliver desired metrics
- Ability to design marketing and graphics materials to gain new business leads
- Create and maintain inventory levels of marketing materials, including print and brand items
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short and long-term market forecasts and reports
- Work closely with the CEO and Sales department to align sales and marketing strategies
- Manage marketing budget and expenditures
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning to devise counterstrategies
- Build long term relationships with team members, current and prospective clients, government officials and stakeholders
- Ability to write press releases and design advertisements as needed
- MA degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar relevant field
- 2 – 4 years in a lead Marketing role
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Great interpersonal skills and team player
- In-depth knowledge of market research
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Excellent team player willing to cultivate and share ideas on growth and development
- Graphic Designs skills preferred, using Adobe
- PR and Communication skills required
Celito Communications, Inc. offers a full range of benefits including health care, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and a 401K retirement plan.
Celito is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.