Celito is seeking an IT Onsite Technician to join our technical team!
IT Onsite Technicians are key members of our celito team as they provide technical support for managed services, voice, and internet clients. IT Onsite Technicians play a pivotal role in ensuring our continued success as they are the front-line support for celito’s clients. IT Onsite Technicians must maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and response times.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Primarily working with Systems Administrators to assist with projects and onsite hardware installations of PCs, laptops, printers, scanner, backup appliances, servers, switches, and access points.
- Working within our helpdesk support desk to create, update, escalate, and close service requests from clients
- Accurately reporting time spent on cases through our ticketing system
- Working with third party vendors to resolve internal or client issues
- Referencing, updating, or creating documentation for celito clients and internally
- Monitoring, resolving, or responding to system alerts from our central monitoring platform
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage diverse workload with ever-changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems as they’re used in small and medium business environments.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server operating systems as they’re used in small and medium business environments.
- Strong working knowledge of PC and laptop hardware
- Basic understanding of small business networking technologies including routing, switching, and wireless networking.
- Basic understanding of internet, e-mail and related technologies, and DNS concepts
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Clean background check and driving record
- High school or equivalent (required)
- Desktop support: 5 years (required)
- Associate Degree or certificate (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Required)
- Windows: 5 years (Required)
- Active Directory: 3 years (Required)