Location: Raleigh, NC 27607
Shift: Day Job
Helpdesk Technicians are key members of our celito team as they provide technical support for managed services, voice, and internet clients. Helpdesk Technicians play a pivotal role in ensuring our continued success as they are the front-line support for celito’s clients. Helpdesk Technicians must maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and response times.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Working within our ticketing system to create, update, escalate, and close service requests from customers.
- Accurately reporting time spent on cases through our ticketing system.
- Working with customers to resolve PC, server, application, or network issues in person or over the phone.
- Working with Systems Administrators to resolve escalated internal or customer issues.
- Working with third party vendors to resolve internal or customer issues.
- Referencing, updating, or creating network documentation for celito or celito customers.
- Monitoring, resolving, or responding to system alerts from our central monitoring platform.
- Working with team members to install computer or network hardware such as PCs, laptops, printers, scanners, backup appliances, servers, switches, and access points.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage diverse workload with ever-changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems as they’re used in small and medium business environments. These include Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server operating systems as they’re used in small and medium business environments. These include Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, and 2019.
- Strong working knowledge of PC and laptop hardware.
- Basic understanding of small business networking technologies including routing, switching, and wireless networking.
- A Basic understanding of the Internet, e-mail and related technologies, and DNS concepts.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Clean background check and driving record
- High school diploma required; associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.