Top 5 Tips to Prepare Your Business for a Holiday Closure
Thank you for choosing Celito as your trusted service provider. If your business will be taking a break for the holiday, we have some tips to ensure smooth sailing while you’re away.
General Operating Top 5 Tips:
- Inform your staff: Ensure all employees are aware of the closure and can answer customer queries.
- Automated messages: Consider setting up automated email or voicemail responses to inform customers about your return.
- Security: Secure your premises. This means locking all entry points and enabling your alarm system.
- Store valuables: Safely store any important documents or valuable equipment.
- Review and reflect: Use this time to review your business operations and identify areas for improvement.
- Client monitoring: Take advantage of our client monitoring solution. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set it up and gain visibility into your Internet service performance and uptime.
- Stay updated: Follow our Twitter account, @statuscelito, for prompt updates on network issues or updates. Twitter
- Outage preparation: Check the Duke Energy outage map for potential power outages: Duke Energy
- Need assistance? Our support team is at your service at 919-852-1238, with instructions for regular or after-hours support.
Data Center Tips:
- Relax: We’ve got you covered.
- Questions? We’re here to help, so please feel free to reach out.
- Holiday Menus: Ensure your holiday menus are set for the correct dates and timeframes.
- Voicemail Updates: Update voicemail greetings and messages to inform users of working hours and closures.
- Secure Wi-Fi Connections: Only use trusted Wi-Fi connections and be suspicious of any network that doesn’t require a password to connect.
IT Consulting Tips:
- Out of Office Messages: Set up an out-of-office message to let clients and colleagues know about your unavailability during the holiday period. Be careful what you share in this out of office message. Be brief.
- Wi-Fi Security: Only use trusted Wi-Fi connections and avoid making purchases on public computers or public Wi-Fi.
- Travel Prepared: Consider traveling with a battery pack to keep important devices charged.
- VPN Access: Test VPN access in case you need to work from home during the holiday. Try it now.
- Avoid Changes: Try to avoid making changes to services or software before a long holiday, as you might not discover a problem until after the holiday.
We value your partnership and are dedicated to providing reliable and efficient services.
Your celito team