Position: Systems Administrator
Assist Senior Systems Administrator by administering managed services clients and being technical escalation point for help desk.
Provide technical support for managed services clients, voice clients, and carrier clients. Configure and maintain management systems internally, and externally for clients. Provide remote support, troubleshooting, and documentation for clients. Work closely with engineers providing design assistance, support, and documentation for all clients.
Contact celito for more details
1. Systems Administration
1. Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
2. Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
3. Contribute to and maintain system standards.
4. Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
5. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
6. Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
7. Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with Sr. Systems Administrator and clients
8. Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
9. Upgrade and configure system software that supports client infrastructure applications per project or operational needs.
10. Maintain client documentation for operational, configuration, and other procedures.
11. Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
12. Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
2. Escalation – Help Desk Technical Support
3. Customer Service
4. Celito Documentation
5. Maintain Cleanliness/Orderliness of tech services area
6. On-Call and After Hours
8. Stay Up-to-Date on Latest Technology
Submit resume to email@example.com
Questions? Call 919-256-8114
Celito Core Values
Demonstrate Celito’s passion to our clients and co-workers: I will help people with my unique knowledge of technology and capabilities every day. Ensure that you turn to our core values when working with clients and co-workers. Have a thorough commitment to client, ability to inspire others with your actions, driven in many ways to provide clients and co-workers more, carry a positive energy in dealings with clients and co-workers, always understand the value of our clients, co-workers and most importantly yourself; appreciate the structure that celito provides and work to build on it.Team player with excellent independent skills.