Tired of dealing with your current phone service provider? Make the switch to Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) from celito. Our Charlotte VoIP experts will help you find the perfect Internet phone system to accommodate your business’ call volume, hardware capacity, and other needs with either premise-based or hosted VoIP service.
The difference between each system is simple: VoIP premise-based solutions function through hardware that is kept on-site at your business, and hosted VoIP functions through an Internet connection and equipment located at our off-site cloud SOC 2 Type II certified data center. Questions? Get in touch with celito — we’d be happy to help you figure out which Charlotte VoIP phone service is best for your business.
Equip Your Business with Convenient, Secure Hosted VoIP
Charlotte hosted VoIP services from celito offer a wide variety of benefits for your business that allow you to:
- Easily setup your new phone lines — simply plug them in
- Use your phone number, easily transfer calls, and enjoy other VoIP features anywhere there is an Internet connection
- Easily provide your network with any necessary upgrades and enjoy convenient help desk support
- Grows with your business
- Provide your company’s network with secure, state-of-the-art hosting facilities
- Offer your business a continuity solution in case of damage on your property
celito is Your VoIP Service Provider
With high-quality service and the latest technology at a price point that works for your business, celito has a solution for your communication needs. Want to learn more about our Charlotte VoIP? Get in touch with celito today by calling 919-852-1238. Our team would be happy to answer any questions about how we can provide a premise-based or hosted Internet phone solution that accommodates both your business’ current network and future growth.
In addition to VoIP Internet telephone services, celito provides businesses with Internet, data and consulting solutions. We are proud to serve clients in Charlotte, as well as across NC, SC, TN and VA, with the latest information technology and best customer service.