IT Help Desk Technician
Raleigh, NC 27607
Salary: $18.00 to $22.50/hour
Celito is seeking a Helpdesk Technician to join our technical team!
Founded in July of 1999 and based in Raleigh, NC. celito is a locally-owned full-service provider of technology solutions for businesses, including voice, data center, firewalls, internet network security and hosted services.
Helpdesk Technicians are key members of our celito team as they provide technical support for managed services clients, voice clients, and internet clients. Helpdesk Technicians have a pivotal role in ensuring our continued success as they are the front-line support for celito’s clients. Helpdesk Technicians must maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and response times.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Working within our ticketing system to create, update, escalate, and close service requests from customers.
- Accurately reporting time spent on cases through our ticketing system.
- Working with customers to resolve PC, server, application, or network issues in person or over the phone.
- Working with Systems Administrators to resolve escalated internal or customer issues.
- Working with third party vendors to resolve internal or customer issues.
- Referencing, updating, or creating network documentation for celito or celito customers.
- Monitoring, resolving, or responding to system alerts from our central monitoring platform.
- Working with team members to install computer or network hardware such as PCs, laptops, printers, scanners, backup appliances, servers, switches, and access points.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems as they’re used in small and medium business environments. These include Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server operating systems as they’re used in small and medium business environments. These include Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, and 2012 R2.
- Strong working knowledge of PC and laptop hardware.
- Basic understanding of small business networking technologies including routing, switching, and wireless networking.
- Basic understanding of internet, e-mail and related technologies, and DNS concepts.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Clean background check and driving record.
- High school degree required and Associate or Bachelor degree desirable.