celito can help you with custom business IT solutions
The start of a new year is an excellent time to evaluate your business’s technology solutions. As a business owner, you have a lot on your to-do list. Whether you are a small business or a large corporation, you need to find the best business IT solutions. For over 16 years, celito has been helping local businesses with custom IT solutions. Our clients range from nation-wide companies to local nonprofits.
Confused by terminology? Here’s an explanation of some common terms:
- Latency. Latency, or the measure of time delay from one networked point to another, is an indicator of how slow or fast your internet connection is moving. When you choose a low-latency network, you will spend less time waiting for your data to travel from one network to another.
- Upload speed. Upload speeds represent the amount of data that you can send online in a given second.
- Download speed. Most individuals and businesses consume, or download, content rather than upload it, which is why download speeds for Internet service providers are usually much faster than upload speeds.
- Transport. Internet transportation is a huge factor to consider when deciding on an Internet service provider, as this will decide how your overall Internet connection will perform for your business. The most common modes of Internet transportation are DSL, T1, cable and fiber.
- VoIP. This stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. VoIP is phone service over the Internet, rather than through a traditional phone service provider. Having phone service over the Internet means you can use all the features of your office telephone and phone number anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
Benefits of using celitoFiber Internet instead of traditional cable Internet:
For more details, check out our last post “What Is Fiber Internet?”
- Reliability. Fiber Internet is considered a more reliable connection, especially during power outages. Unlike cable Internet, which uses your business’ existing cable line, fiber is made of thin, lightweight strands that carry digital information over long distances and it does not need much power to run within the system network.
- Speed. Fiber Internet is much faster than cable internet because it allows the user to send information over long distances while keeping the same speed. This means that every employee in your company can simultaneously download, stream and upload files without slowing down the Internet connection. celitoFiber offers speeds of up to 100Mbps — more than 65 times faster than a T1 line.
3 Reasons celito recommends Microsoft Office 365 for your business:
- Your employees can work anywhere. Whether you are working from your house, on the road, or at the office, you will get to use Office’s top-of-the-line tools to help you create, edit and share documents and information from all kinds of devices, including smartphones, tablets or iPads.
- Communication tools. Features of Microsoft Office 365 include IM, social networking, video conferencing, and branding your business-class email address with your company name.
- Space for all of your files. Office 365 comes with 1 TB of storage per user, which allows you to store files online and share them with people both inside and outside of your company.
Here are some reasons to choose celito for your business IT solutions:
- Local. If you are a business owner in the Triangle area, having a local tech support company makes a big difference. We value all our clients and work hard to help your business succeed. We’ll keep you up-to-date on new technology and how you can take advantage of it. If you need help, you can count on our celito team to get the job done right.
- Cutting-edge VoIP features. Our voice technicians customize our celitoVoice service to provide unique features for our clients. To learn more, check out our article about our celitoVoice features.
- Maximum security data centers. Both of our data centers are SOC 2 compliant. This means we meet AICPA standards for: Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Privacy.
- Strong values. celito integrates our core values into everything that we do. Our core values are: Understanding of value, Structure, Positive energy, Driven attitude, Ability to inspire, and Thorough commitment to our clients.
- Comprehensive business IT Solutions. In addition to providing fiber Internet, we provide data solutions, local IT support, cloud services, celitoVoice phone services, consulting, and more. If you want an evaluation of your business’s IT needs and a custom business IT solution, contact celito today.