Here at celito, we are committed to providing the best Internet, voice, data, and consulting services in the Triangle. As a Raleigh-born, Raleigh-grown business, we take pride in providing fast, local support to Raleigh businesses. Many people work behind-the-scenes to keep business running smoothly for our clients.
Our IT Department is a crucial part of celito, but our techs are not always noticed until something needs fixing. Often known simply as “techs,” our IT department is actually made up of several different positions. In honor of SysAdmin Day, today’s post is dedicated to System Administrators. July 31st marked the 16th Annual System Administrator Appreciation Day.
Though there are so many more, here are 7 reasons to thank a System Administrator:
- Like having Internet access? System Administrators keep it up and running. They also take care of Internet security, protecting your computer from viruses.
- When you started your job, did you get login info and a work email address? Do you enjoy an Inbox free of junk mail? They set that all up for you.
- They put in long hours to make sure tech problems don’t interrupt business. They’re on call 24/7.
- System Administrators are there for you when you accidentally delete a file, can’t print an important document, or forget a password.
- Technology is always changing. They stay up-to-date on new technology, manage updates, and walk you through new procedures.
- System Administrators are there when you can’t connect your laptop to the conference room screen. And the meeting starts in five minutes.
- Without them, you couldn’t even make a phone call at work.
It goes without saying, but be sure to treat them well and keep them on your good side. You never know when you may need your own tech to work a miracle for you.
If you want your business to be supported by our amazing IT Department, contact us at email@example.com or 919.852.1238. We look forward to partnering with your business. Read more about how we’ve helped local companies by checking out our case studies page.